Rock Down Production Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If anyone has an idea....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-02-27

If anyone has an idea.... Empty
PostSubject: If anyone has an idea....   If anyone has an idea.... I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2007, 6:15 am

I am trying to think of a movie/film I could make with just myself.... like that way I don't have to depend on anyone else... and nobody will back out at the last min... (which is getting real old) Anyway does anyone have ANY ideas... like ANY at all... and I mean AAAAAANNNNNYYYYYYYY

RDP king
Back to top Go down
http://RDproductions.info
awesomeasanopossum

awesomeasanopossum

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: If anyone has an idea....   If anyone has an idea.... I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2007, 12:31 am

Film yourself studying for a test. XD XD That's so lame!
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: If anyone has an idea....   If anyone has an idea.... I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2007, 5:58 am

yeah that would be lame... it's bad enough studying for a test... but filming it and watching it... ick

any other ideas???? Smile
Back to top Go down
awesomeasanopossum

awesomeasanopossum

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: If anyone has an idea....   If anyone has an idea.... I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2007, 2:07 am

Make a mess! JK these are horrible...You could do a documentary about a made up sport...
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: If anyone has an idea....   If anyone has an idea.... I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2007, 12:50 am

true... I have thought about doing a documentary on something... it doesn't have to be a made up... but I can't think of anything to do it on...
Back to top Go down
17thletterfilms

17thletterfilms

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: If anyone has an idea....   If anyone has an idea.... I_icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2007, 12:04 am

Hrm...I too have trouble with doing movies with only one person, just be creative! Take normal stories from your life and turn them on their ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If anyone has an idea....   If anyone has an idea.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If anyone has an idea....
Page 1 of 1